UPSC IAS Notification 2022: UPSC Civil Services exam notification will be issued today – Apply soon
prelims exam will be held on 5th June
UPSC IAS Notification 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will issue the notification of Civil Services Examination (Prelims) – 2022 today. Youth who want to become IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS will be able to apply online by visiting www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in from today itself.
The last date of application will be 22 February 2022. Through this exam, officers will be selected for all Indian services including Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), an Indian Police Service (IPS). To appear in the main examination of the Indian Forest Service Examination, one has to clear UPSC Civil Services Prelims. That is, the prelims exam of both the competitive exams will be common. The Civil Services Prelims exam will be held on 5th June 2022.
- Cisf Constable requirement 2022 – Recruitment for 1149 posts, Apply now
- How to download CTET answer key 2021-2022
- What is an H1B visa, how will the new immigration bill be beneficial for Indians?
What is Upsc meaning?
The Civil Services Examination is a competitive examination in India, based on which the officers of the civil services (such as District Magistrates), IPS Police Officers are selected for the Central and State Administration of the Government of India. UPSC conducts Civil Services Examination every year. The entire cycle of the UPSC Civil Services Examination is of one year.
Posts under UPSC
The selected candidates of UPSC i.e. Union Public Service Commission are recruited in Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Revenue Service (IRS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), etc. UPSC examines the recruitment of level A and level B officers in various sectors. UPSC conducts Civil Services Examination every year.
UPSC conducts a national level exam for 24 services under the central and state government. (UPSC conducts a National Level Exam for 24 services under the Central & State Government of India.)
Functions of UPSC
Under Article 320 of the Constitution, inter alia, all the responsibilities relating to recruitment to civil services and posts rest with the Commission, in which case it is mandatory to consult the Yoga. The functions of UPSC under Article 320 of the Constitution are as follows:
- To examine appointment to the services of the Union
- Direct recruitment by selection by interview
- Appointment of officers by promotion/deputation/absorption
- Preparation and amendment of recruitment rules for various services and posts under the government
- Disciplinary matters relating to various civil services
- To advise the Government in any matter referred to the Commission by the President of India
UPSC notification 2022
Qualification for UPSC 2022
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute. Students appearing in the final examination of the Bachelor’s degree course can fill out the application form. Such candidates will have to provide proof of having obtained a Bachelor’s degree while filling the form of Civil Services (Main Examination).
The Commission releases eligibility criteria for the recruitment year with its official notification. The eligibility criteria include:
- Eligibility Criteria for General Category
- Eligibility Criteria for SC/ST
- Eligibility Criteria for OBC
- Eligibility Criteria for PwBD
Candidates can also seek age exemption for the examination given they fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
The basic eligibility criteria considering the general category:
- Minimum age limit – 21
- Maximum age limit – 32
- Number of attempts – 6
- Minimum Educational Qualification – Graduate Degree/Final Year Student
UPSC age limit
– Minimum age – 21 years. The maximum age should be less than 32 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable by three years for OBC category candidates, five years for SC/ST, and ten years for physically handicapped category candidates.
UPSC exam date 2022
- UPSC Civil Services Examination 2022 (Prelims) notification release date – February 2, 2022
- Last Date of Application – February 22, 2022
- Date of Prelims Exam – June 5, 2022
- Date of Main Exam – 16 September 2022
- Last year the application fee was Rs 100.
Prelims Exam, Main Exam and, Interview
Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Police Services (IPS) and Indian Foreign Services (IFS), Railway Group A (Indian Railway Accounts Service), Indian Postal Services, Indian Postal Service, Indian Trade Services, and other services through UPSC Civil Services is selected for.
- How to Cook Delicious and sizzling Mozzarella Sticks – step by step
- Vivo y75 5g launched: 50mp camera, 5000 mah battery know how much is the price?
- Shocked cases of Coronavirus in India: 2.85 lakh new cases in last 24 hours
- Up until election 2022: Spa released its list of 56 candidates
- Budget 2022: What is this special A to Z which can be heard in Sitharaman’s speech?
- Houthi attack UAE: There were also two Indians among the dead (UAE News 2022)
- Why is the Nord Stream 2 pipeline in the headlines amid the Russia-Ukraine crisis?