SSC GD Constable Result: The first stage written examination has been conducted from 16 November to 15 December 2021. This exam was conducted as a computer-based test. The provisional answer key of the exam has been released. Along with this, the candidates were given the option to raise objections.
- Maharashtra board to go earlier with offline exams amid students protests on 03/02/2022
- UPSC IAS Notification 2022: UPSC Civil Services exam notification will be issued today – Apply soon
- Cisf Constable requirement 2022 – Recruitment for 1149 posts, Apply now
- How to download CTET answer key 2021-2022
- What is an H1B visa, how will the new immigration bill be beneficial for Indians?
What is SSC GD Constable
SSC conducts the GD constable exam for the selection of eligible candidates for multiple posts as Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), NIA and SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR). This exam has been conducted last year.
QUALIFICATION FOR SSC GD CONSTABLE
To give the exam of SSC GD Constable, we have to take care of the things because we can fill the application form only after keeping all the important things in mind. But if we do not keep these special things in mind then we cannot give the exam. This application is as follows:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Age should be between 18 years to 25 years. But according to the age limit category, the age limit can be increased and decreased to some extent.
- If you belong to the OBC category then you get 3 years relaxation in the upper age limit and 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit for SC/ST students.
- The upper limit relaxation is up to 10 years for Physically Handicapped (PH) students.
- For SSC GD Constable, you must have at least a 10th pass.
Departments under SSC GD Constable:
The departments under SSC GD Constable are as follows:-
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
- Rifleman GD in Assam Rifles
Salary of SSC GD Constable
The salary of SSC GD Constable is determined based on Grade Pay. But the salary grade-pay varies according to the cities.
|Name of Departments||Salary|
|Border Security Force (BSF)||21,700-69,100|
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||21,700-69,100|
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||21,700-69,100|
|Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||21,700-69,100|
|Sashastra Seema Bal||21,700-69,100|
|National Investigation Agency (NIA)||21,700-69,100|
|Secretariat Security Force (SSF)||21,700-69,100|
Apart from this pay band, the SSC GD constable also gets the benefit of other allowances. Apart from the basic salary, SSC GD ConstableSSC gets many amenities as per the rules of the central government:
- Dearness Allowance (DA -Dearness Allowance)
- MA -Medical Allowance
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TA -Travel Allowance)
- Other important perks.
SSC GD Constable Result 2021-2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the tentative date for the Constable GD has written exam results. Staff Selection Commission has released its status report regarding various recruitment examinations. According to that report, the result of the SSC GD Constable exam will be released on April 15. The result will be released on the official website of the commission, SSC.nic.in.
The written examination of the first phase has been conducted from 16 November to 15 December 2021. This exam was conducted as a computer-based computer-based test. The provisional answer key of the exam has been released. Along with this, the candidates were given the option to raise objections.
Only those candidates who will clear the cut-off score will be considered as pass in this exam. The category-wise cut-off scores of the candidates will be different. To check your result and cut-off score, first of all, candidates should keep an eye on the official website SSC.nic.in.
Apart from this, according to the status report of SSC, the result of different stages of the four major examinations will be declared this month. Combined Graduate Level (CGL) on February 15, Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2019 on February 28, Skill Test, Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2020 (Paper I), and Junior Engineer 2020 Exam (Paper-II). Results will be released. On March 10, Stenographer Grade C and D Exam 2019 (Skill Test) will be released.