Shark Tank India – Two or four judges, tens of participants, the hour of judgment, and the amount of the prize. Thinking right. This is usually what happens in reality shows. There are different types of competitions in which the most talented contestant is declared the winner. But a unique show has started in India from 20 December 2021.
Let’s know about it in detail
What is Shark Tank India?
These days a show is running on Sony TV named ‘Shark Tank India’. There are some successful businessmen as judges, who are called ‘Sharks’. The aim of the show is to provide a start to the contestants or new entrepreneurs who come up with business ideas. This is happening for the first time in India but it has come to more than 40 countries so far.
Shark Tank India is produced by Studio Next. The show is making many businesses successful all over the world and now in India too. The show has had more than 180 seasons abroad and has won more than 30 awards worldwide. And now this show has started in the world’s third largest startup ecosystem i.e. our country.
About Shark Tank India Judges
The show has a panel of investors called Sharks. These sharks hear about the business or product of different young entrepreneurs. Invest money in those whose ideas they like.
These sharks hear about the business or product of different young entrepreneurs. Invest money in those whose ideas they like. There are total seven sharks in this show out of which 5 live in the show.
- The first name in the list of Sharks of ‘Shark Tank India’ is Ashneer Grover, founder and MD of Fintech firm BharatPe. Ashneer founded the company in 2018. At the same time,
- he second name is of Anupam Mittal, founder and CEO of Shaadi.com-People Group.
- While the third name is of Vinita Singh. She is the CEO and Co-Founder of SUGAR Cosmetics.
- The fourth name in the list of sharks is Namita Thapar, executive director of global pharma company Emcure Pharmaceuticals.
- The fifth shark is of Aman Gupta. He is the co-founder and CEO of boAt. Aman’s brand Boat manufactures headphones, speakers and other audio-based devices.
- And the sixth name is Piyush Bansal, the founder and CEO of Lenskart.com. The seventh name is of Ghazal Alagh, the co-founder of Mamaearth. Although the Ghazal has not yet become a part of Shark Tank India. Gazal founded the company in 2016 and sells natural hair care, body care, skin care and baby care products. In a very short time, his company has established its dominance in the market. So far, they have invested money on the ideas of many youths in the Shark India show.
If you are an enterpreneur and you want your company to get a good investor who will help you to grow your business with money, then Shark Tank India platform is the best for you. If you want to be a part of this TV show, then follow the steps given below.
Shark Tank India Registration
How to Register : As we know, Shark Tank India comes on Sony TV, so you have to download SonyLiv application for this otherwise you have to go to SonyLiv official website.
- First of all download SonyLiv app on your mobile.
- Now login SonyLiv app using your mail or mobile number.
- Now click on Shark tank India on the home screen.
- Here you can watch all episodes of Shark Tank India.
- Now click on the Home Shark icon which is given below the “Play-Along” button.
- Here a registration window will open and you have to fill the required details and submit them.
- This new vaccine made in India, ZyCoV-D, which will be injected without injection(2022)
- Vivo y75 5g launched: 50mp camera, 5000 mah battery know how much is the price?
- Shocked cases of Coronavirus in India: 2.85 lakh new cases in last 24 hours
- Cisf Constable requirement 2022 – Recruitment for 1149 posts, Apply now
- Up until election 2022: Spa released its list of 56 candidates
- Budget 2022: What is this special A to Z which can be heard in Sitharaman’s speech?
- How to download CTET answer key 2021-2022