How to Check Petrol Diesel Price in Your City? | Petrol Diesel price in India Today : 100 Crossed?
Petrol Diesel price in India ( Today ) -These days the prices of petrol and diesel are increasing, even though they are decreasing, it is very less, which is affecting the life of a common man a lot, he is feeling this problem in his daily work. With the increase in the price of petrol and diesel, along with every non-essential item, the price of items used in daily life also increases.
Now the question is, why was there a need to write this news? Petrol diesel price has decreased or increased, what is today’s price in your city? Your questions are answered below.
- Why FIR on khan sir: Did Khan sir instigate the students? – Breaking news
- Shocked cases of Coronavirus in India: 2.85 lakh new cases in last 24 hours
Petrol Diesel price in India (29 January 2022)
National oil companies have not made any change in the prices of vehicle fuels petrol and diesel today (Saturday) i.e. on January 29, 2022. Despite the up-down in the price of crude oil in the international market, Indian oil companies have kept the prices of the petrol-diesel stable for almost 3 months. Even after this, petrol is being sold beyond Rs 100 per liter in many states of the country.
According to the latest update of Indian petroleum marketing company Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL), petrol is selling at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter in Delhi on 29 January. At the same time, in the country’s financial capital Mumbai, petrol is stable at Rs 109.98 per liter and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter. In Noida, adjacent to Delhi, the price of a liter of petrol is Rs 95.51 while the price of a liter of diesel is Rs 87.01.
Petrol and diesel prices in India’s major metros
At the same time, in Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, petrol is Rs 95.28, and diesel is Rs 86.80 per liter. In Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, the price of petrol is Rs 107.23 while the price of diesel is Rs 90.87 per liter. Explain that due to the different rates of VAT on vehicle fuel at the state level, the prices of petrol and diesel are different in different cities.
Petrol and diesel prices in India’ other state
- In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
- In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.28 and diesel at Rs 86.80 per liter.
- In Bhubaneswar, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.81 and diesel at Rs 91.62 per liter.
- In Shillong, petrol is being sold at Rs 94.16 per liter and diesel at Rs 80.58 per liter.
- Petrol is selling at Rs 107.15 and diesel at Rs 90.78 per liter in Jaipur.
- In Gangtok, petrol is being sold at Rs 98.50 and diesel at Rs 83.55 per liter.
- In the NCR region Noida, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.73 and diesel at Rs 87.21 per liter.
- Petrol is being sold at Rs 94.02 and diesel at Rs 87.42 per liter in Dehradun.
- In Hyderabad, petrol is being sold at Rs 108.20 and diesel at Rs 94.62 per liter.
- In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.79 and diesel at Rs 80.28 per liter.
- In Panaji, Rs 96.61 and diesel is being sold at Rs 87.34 per liter.
- In Port Blair, petrol is being sold at Rs 82.96 and diesel at Rs 77.13 per liter.
- Petrol is being sold at Rs 98.52 and diesel at Rs 91.56 per liter in Ranchi.
- In Patna, petrol is being sold at Rs 105.90 and diesel at Rs 91.09 per liter.
How to Check Petrol Diesel Price in Your City?
If you want to check the price of petrol and diesel, then you can get the information through SMS from your mobile after 6 am. The price of petrol and diesel (Diesel Petrol Ka Dam) is released daily till 6 am. If you want to know the price of petrol and diesel in your city, then you can know the rate of petrol and diesel running in your city by sending SMS to the oil companies. For this you have to follow some rules given below…
- You have to send the code of Indian Oil’s customer RSP Space Petrol Pump on your mobile and send it to the number 9224992249.
- If you are a customer of BPCL, then you have to write RSP on your mobile. .
- HPCL Customer Petrol Ka Dam by writing HPPrice: New price list of petrol and diesel released, know what is in your city by sending SMS on the price number, you can know the new price of today’s fuel oil.
When are the petrol and diesel prices updated?
The price of petrol and diesel is updated daily based on the price of crude oil in the international market. Oil marketing companies fix the price of petrol and diesel every day after reviewing the prices. Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum, and Hindustan Petroleum oil companies update petrol and diesel prices information of different cities every morning.
- Houthi attack UAE: There were also two Indians among the dead (UAE News 2022)
- Cloud technology trends in India: Top 13 reasons – 2022
- Kashmir news – एक बेकसूर कश्मीरी शख्स 11 साल बाद हुआ जेल से रिहा
India bought Pegasus from Israel in defense deal: NYT reports ( 2022)
We do not claim the absolute truthfulness of any news written by us. We write news for you with the help of important official sources.