Palak Paneer: Hello friends, if you are a foodie like me and are fond of tasting every halal delicious food, you are in the right place because today I am going to share such a recipe with you will make your mouth water only after seeing it. It doesn’t matter if you don’t come
So let’s know about that recipe and how it is made?
- How to make a Sizzling and delicious Hyderabadi Egg biryani recipe – Step by step
- How to Cook Delicious and sizzling Mozzarella Sticks – step by step
- Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Top 6 unhealthy foods you should avoid: Unhealthy foods list
- Top 10 plus effective home remedies to gain weight Fast
About Palak Paneer Recipe
Palak Paneer is a popular vegetable. Eating both spinach and paneer has its benefits. This dish prepared by preparing spinach gravy by adding pieces of cheese to it is very tasty. This vegetable of Palak Paneer is very much liked by those who eat vegetarian food. This sabzi is mostly made in cold weather.
Ingredients for making Palak Paneer Recipe: Spinach is boiled after grinding, then gravy is made by adding spices. After this, pieces of cheese are put in the vegetable. If you want, the cream is also added to it.
How to cook delicious and sizzling Palak Paneer
To make Palak Paneer, first of all, you will know all its ingredients, after that how to make it, you will learn it step by step.
- TOTAL TIME – 50 MINUTES
- Preparation time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 40 mins
- for how many people – 4
Ingredients For Palak Paneer Recipe
- 11/2 cups spinach
- (Lightly fried, cut into square pieces) 500 gm Paneer
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, grated
- 1 cup Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
Method to cook Palak Paneer
- Boil spinach in a pressure cooker and grind it in a mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer pieces till golden brown.
- Take out the pieces of paneer and put cumin seeds in it, when it starts crackling then add bay leaves to it.
- When it starts crackling, add ginger, garlic, and onion paste to it. Cook it till it turns pink.
- Add red chilies, salt, garam masala, and coriander powder. Mix it well.
- add tomato puree to it and fry it on medium flame.
- Add spinach to it and fry it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add paneer pieces and mix it well and mix it well in spinach gravy.
- Add a little cream to it, mix well and serve.
How to serve Palak Paneer:
If you want, you can serve it with Matar Pulao or Naan. Not only this, if chilled cucumber raita is mixed with it, then its taste doubles even more.
Most important Key Ingredients: Spinach, Paneer, Oil, Cumin, Bay leaves, Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Tomato, Salt, Garam masala, Red chili powder, Coriander powder
- You can also add paneer pieces by lightly frying them in the recipe, not palak paneer.
- You can also use kasoori methi in it to enhance the taste of palak paneer curry.
- Shocked cases of Coronavirus in India: 2.85 lakh new cases in last 24 hours
- This new vaccine made in India, ZyCoV-D, which will be injected without injection(2022)
- Vivo y75 5g launched: 50mp camera, 5000 mah battery know how much is the price?
- UPSC IAS Notification 2022: UPSC Civil Services exam notification will be issued today – Apply soon
- Cisf Constable requirement 2022 – Recruitment for 1149 posts, Apply now
- What is an H1B visa, how will the new immigration bill be beneficial for Indians?