Gold silver price: Apart from being gold and silver jewelry, it is considered a very big means of business in the form of property, as soon as their prices fall, people try to buy them more and more, on the contrary, if their prices increase, then people start doing business. They want to sell it for the purpose, because of this, people keep an eye on the fluctuations of their prices.
- This new vaccine made in India, ZyCoV-D, which will be injected without injection(2022)
- Vivo y75 5g launched: 50mp camera, 5000 mah battery know how much is the price?
So let’s know, what is the gold silver price today
Gold-Silver Price Today: The rates of gold and silver have been released today in the Indian bullion market. While on the one hand an increase in the price of gold has been registered, on the other hand, silver has become cheaper today. Today 10 grams of gold of 999 purity has become Rs 48196. At the same time, silver of 999 purity has come down to Rs 60923.
According to ibjarates.com, 10 grams of gold of 995 purity is available for Rs 48003. The rate of gold of 916 purity has gone up to Rs 44148. Similarly, an increase has been registered in the price of 750 purity gold. Its rates have increased to Rs 36147. Gold of 585 purity is being sold for Rs 28195.
How much has the gold silver price changed since the last day?
Gold and silver prices are released twice daily. Rates are released once in the morning and again in the evening. Gold has become costlier today as compared to the previous day. At the same time, the rates of silver have come down. 10 grams of gold of 999 purity and 995 has become costlier by Rs 111 today. At the same time, gold of 916 purity became costlier by Rs 102 today as compared to yesterday.
Apart from this, the rate of gold of 750 purity has increased by Rs 83 today. At the same time, gold of 585 purity has become costlier by Rs 65 and is being sold today at the rate of Rs 28195 per ten grams. On the other hand, a fall of Rs 507 has been recorded in the price of silver today.
Gold Silver latest price in the table
|Per kg||Purity||Price of Thursday morning|
|Gold (per 10 g)||999||48196|
|Gold (per 10 g)||995||48003|
|Gold (per 10 g)||916||44148|
|Gold (per 10 g)||750||36147|
|Gold (per 10 g)||585||28195|
|Gold (per1 kg)||999||60923|
Check the latest price of gold and silver like this
Let us tell you that apart from the holidays declared by the central government on behalf of ibja, rates are not issued on Saturdays and Sundays. You can give a missed call to 8955664433 to know the retail rate of 22 carats and 18-carat gold jewelry. Rates will be received in a short time through SMS. Apart from this, you can visit www.ibja.com or ibjarates.com for information about frequent updates
The prices released by the Indian Bullion Jewelers Association give information about the standard price of gold of different purity. All these prices are before tax and making charges. The rates issued by IBJA are universal across the country but GST is not included in its prices. Let us tell you that while buying jewelry, the rates of gold or silver are higher due to including tax.
- Shocked cases of Coronavirus in India: 2.85 lakh new cases in last 24 hours
- Cisf Constable requirement 2022 – Recruitment for 1149 posts, Apply now
- Up until election 2022: Spa released its list of 56 candidates
- Budget 2022: What is this special A to Z which can be heard in Sitharaman’s speech?
- How to download CTET answer key 2021-2022
- What is an H1B visa, how will the new immigration bill be beneficial for Indians?
- Houthi attack UAE: There were also two Indians among the dead (UAE News 2022)
- Why is the Nord Stream 2 pipeline in the headlines amid the Russia-Ukraine crisis?