Hyderabadi Egg biryani recipe – Hello friends, the number of people who are fond of food in the world is very high, especially biryani, whether it is chicken biryani or mutton or egg biryani, people like to eat them very much, if you are also fond of eating biryani then today we are for you. We have brought Hyderabadi Egg Biryani, by eating which you can also thank us, so friends, let us know what ingredients are mixed in it and how to make it, know the whole process step by step.
- How to Cook Delicious and sizzling Mozzarella Sticks – step by step
- Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Top 6 unhealthy foods you should avoid: Unhealthy foods list
- Top 10 plus effective home remedies to gain weight Fast
How to Make a Sizzling and delicious Hyderabadi Egg biryani recipe
Non-veg eaters like to eat Biriyani very much. In such a situation, be it mutton biryani, chicken biryani, or egg. Hyderabadi Egg Biriyani is very easy to make and you can make it at home. Everyone will love the taste of Egg Biryani and people will request to make it again and again. So let’s learn how to make Egg Biryani
Specialties of Hyderabadi Egg biryani recipe
Although Biryani is a Hyderabadi dish, now it is famous all over the country. Egg Biryani is very easy to make. For this, only the egg has to be brought from the market, all the other ingredients are available at home.
Taste of Hyderabadi Egg biryani recipe
Its taste is very spicy and spicy. Pure and good ingredients are used in this.
It is not necessary that the dish which is brought from outside and eaten, just that tastes good if you want, you can make even more delicious dishes than that. So what’s the delay, pick up your stuff and get started. Follow the method given below and make hot and delicious Egg Biryani in no time and everyone will be captivated by it. If you want, you can also add color to your egg biryani. This will make it look attractive as well as taste.
Time to make Egg Biryani
It may take (likely) 20 minutes to make Egg Biryani. It may take (likely) 10 minutes to prepare it.
Ingredients for making Hyderabadi Egg Biryani
- Basmati rice – 250 grams
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Chopped onion – 1
- Boiled egg – 6 pieces
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1 piece
- Star anise – 1 piece
- Cardamom – 3 pieces
- Cloves – 8 pieces
- Bay leaf – 2 pieces
- Chopped onion 2
- Green chili –
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 3
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Curd – 4-5 tsp
- Chilly powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaf – 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1 tsp (according to taste)
How to make Hyderabadi Egg Biryani Recipe – step by step
- Put the rice in water and leave it for 30 minutes
- Now put oil in a pan and heat it.
- Then put onion in it and fry it.
- When the onion turns red, take it out.
- Then cut all the eggs from the light side.
- Then put turmeric powder, chili powder, salt, and a little oil in another pan.
- Now put the egg in it and fry it for a while.
- Then add green chili, ginger-garlic paste, tomato, and salt and fry it.
- Then mix curd, chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and garam masala in a bowl.
- After that put it in the cooker in the cooker and fry it well.
- After that add coriander leaves and mint and fry it.
- Now add basmati rice and mix it.
- Now mix 2 glasses of water and salt in the cooker.
- Now put eggs in it.
- After that put fried onions and coriander leaves in it.
- Take out the whistle of the cooker, cover it and cook it on low flame for 10-12 minutes.
- Then turn off the gas and open the cooker and you can see how well our egg biryani is prepared.
- Now take it out in a handi or plate and our egg biryani is ready.