CRPC Section 4 : What is crpc section 4 and its provisions – Law and order
CRPC Section 4 gives directions to the police regarding the victim and the accused in any case. The police carry out the action according to the CrPC. Taking this series forward, we are going to tell you about Section 4.
The Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC) gives guidelines to the police regarding the victim and the accused in any case. The police carry out the action according to the CrPC. In this regard, we have told you about Section 3 of CrPC. Now we will talk about Section 4 of CrPC.
- NEET Pg 2022 date ( New schedule) : Exam date declared, Now register till March 25
- Big update regarding SSC GD Constable Result(2021-2022): see official notice
- UPSC IAS Notification 2022: UPSC Civil Services exam notification will be issued today – Apply soon
- Cisf Constable requirement 2022 – Recruitment for 1149 posts, Apply now
crpc section 4 and its provisions
Section 4 of the Code of Criminal Procedure provides that the investigation, investigation, trial and other proceedings in respect of all offenses under the IPC (45 of 1860) shall be hereinafter contained. will be done accordingly.
The investigation, inquiry, trial and other proceedings in respect of all offenses under any other law shall be in accordance with these provisions. Provided that subject to any enactment for the time being in force regulating the manner or place of investigation, inquiry, trial or other proceeding of such offences.
What is CrPC section 4
The English word for CRPC. Whose full form is Code of Criminal Procedure. There are 37 chapters in the Code of Criminal Procedure i.e. CrPC, under which a total of 484 sections come. When a crime is committed, there are always two procedures, one that the police follow in investigating the crime, which is related to the victim and the other process is in relation to the accused. The details of these procedures have been given in the CrPC.
when CrPC section 4 came into force?
The law for CrPC was passed in 1973. After this, from 1 April 1974, the Code of Criminal Procedure i.e. CrPC came into force in the country. Since then, amendments have also been made in CrPC several times.
- How to download CTET answer key 2021-2022
- What is an H1B visa, how will the new immigration bill be beneficial for Indians?
- This new vaccine made in India, ZyCoV-D, which will be injected without injection(2022)
- Vivo y75 5g launched: 50mp camera, 5000 mah battery know how much is the price?
- Shocked cases of Coronavirus in India: 2.85 lakh new cases in last 24 hours
- What is voter Indelible ink? – Where is it manufactured in India?
- Up until election 2022: Spa released its list of 56 candidates
- Budget 2022: What is this special A to Z which can be heard in Sitharaman’s speech?
- How to Cook Delicious and sizzling Mozzarella Sticks – step by step
- Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Top 6 unhealthy foods you should avoid: Unhealthy foods list
- Top 10 plus effective home remedies to gain weight Fast
- Cloud technology trends in India : Top 13 reasons – 2022
- India bought Pegasus from Israel in defense deal: NYT reports ( 2022)