CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the notification for the recruitment of constable posts on its official website cisfrectt.in. The process of online registration for constable fireman recruitment is starting from today, 29 January 2022. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment by 04 March 2022.
- How to download CTET answer key 2021-2022
- What is an H1B visa, how will the new immigration bill be beneficial for Indians?
What is CISF?
The full name of CISF is Central Industrial Security Force. CISF organization was established in the year 1969. The main objective of establishing this institution was to make the government industries security-oriented. For the last several years, this force has been protecting the country in many ways with its services. CISF is one such security force which is directly attached to the Ministry of Home Affairs.
What is the function of CISF?
As the name suggests, its main function is to provide security to the big industries of the country. Along with this, nuclear installations, ports (sea coast), airports, government and non-government secret works, note press etc. The task of providing security has been entrusted to this force.
CISF was recently called Delhi Metro, V.I.P. Tasks like security, disaster management and fire management have also been assigned.
How to make career in CISF?
From time to time, the recruitment of various posts in CISF keeps on coming out. In which there are posts of Assistant Commandant, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Driver, Constable / Tradesmen etc. Most of the recruitment of constable / tradesmen comes out in this department, for which you have to fulfill the following conditions.
CISF Constable Post Age Limit
You can be recruited in the constable post of CISF between 18 to 23-25 years. (ST, SC & OBC are exempted from the instructions of the government
Physical Qualification of CISF Constable
- Height : 170 CM Male, 157 CM Female
- Chest : 80 CM & Expanded 85 CM (Male Only)
- Race : 16 sec 100 m, male 18 sec 100 m female
- Long Jump: 12 feet male in 3 chances, 9 feet female in 3 chances
- High Jump: 9 feet male in 3 chances, 3 feet female in 3 chances
How Much Salary Will be Available in CISF?
The candidate who completes the recruitment process of CISF will initially get Rs. 5200 to 20,200 + 2800 (grade pay). Along with this, there are dearness and other allowances and with the passage of time, the benefit of annual increment is available here.
How to Apply for CISF?
Recruitment is done by CISF from time to time. Information regarding this recruitment is made available on the official website of CISF “http://www.cisf.gov.in/”. From where you can apply by reading the complete details of the application
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
A total of 1149 vacancies will be filled across the country under this recruitment. Candidates who want to apply for CISF Constable Recruitment, check all the necessary information in the released notification and apply according to the prescribed qualifications. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Medical Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Document Verification (DV).
12th pass candidates from science stream can apply for constable recruitment. The age limit has been fixed from 18 to 23 years. Selected candidates will get monthly salary from Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- under Pay Level 3. Candidates will also have to pay an application fee of Rs 100, which is also exempted for reserved candidates. Any other information candidates check in the notification.
- Houthi attack UAE: There were also two Indians among the dead (UAE News 2022)
- Why is the Nord Stream 2 pipeline in the headlines amid the Russia-Ukraine crisis?
- Cloud technology trends in India: Top 13 reasons – 2022
- Kashmir news – एक बेकसूर कश्मीरी शख्स 11 साल बाद हुआ जेल से रिहा
- How to Cook Delicious and sizzling Mozzarella Sticks – step by step
- Vivo y75 5g launched: 50mp camera, 5000 mah battery know how much is the price?
- Up until election 2022: Spa released its list of 56 candidates
- Budget 2022: What is this special A to Z which can be heard in Sitharaman’s speech?
- Why FIR on khan sir: Did Khan sir instigate the students? – Breaking news