Buttermilk: Top 20 Benefits And Its Disadvantages – Be Careful While Drinking
Buttermilk : We adopt all kinds of measures to get relief from this during summers.
At the same time, to stay healthy, we take care of every small and big thing from food to drink, so friends, today I am going to tell you about buttermilk to be healthy in summer, which helps you a lot in staying healthy, Allah has given it to us. It has been made very profitable for you, so let’s know about it.
- Top 10 plus lips care tips – Do’s and don’ts to make your lips beautiful?
- kidney failure: Could this also be the reason for kidney failure? quick attention
- Top 10 plus effective home remedies to gain weight Fast
- Shocked cases of Coronavirus in India: 2.85 lakh new cases in last 24 hours
- This new vaccine made in India, ZyCoV-D, which will be injected without injection(2022)
what is buttermilk how is it made
Curd is made from milk and buttermilk is made from curd. Curd has to be churned to make buttermilk. The drink which is left after extracting ghee is called buttermilk.
Buttermilk has less fat and calories than milk and curd. It is salty and sour and is delicious to drink, hence it is a very famous drink. It is also called whey. It is one of the Indian traditional beverages. It is often used for drinking in summer, as it has a cooling effect and cools the body. Being rich in minerals and vitamins, it is beneficial for the digestive system, so it is drunk at the foot of the meal. Buttermilk contains high amounts of potassium, vitamin B12, calcium, riboflavin, and is also a good source of phosphorus. Apart from drinking, buttermilk is used in making vegetables, many types of dishes are made from buttermilk.
Top 25 Buttermilk benefits
- Buttermilk contains bioactive protein, which works to reduce blood pressure. By consuming buttermilk or whey daily, blood pressure is controlled and there is no heart related problem.
- Buttermilk benefits in the problem of indigestion, loss of appetite and constipation.
- Buttermilk acts as a natural medicine in reducing cholesterol. Cholesterol remains under control by its regular consumption.
- Drinking buttermilk removes the lack of water in the body.
- It removes acidity and stomach irritation.
- If there is pain in urination, drinking buttermilk provides relief.
- It avoids the risk of diarrhea.
- It is effective in diseases like ulcers.
- Buttermilk is rich in calcium, so it helps in osteoporosis.
- It generates immunity power in the body.
- Feeding buttermilk to young children daily does not cause teething problems.
- If you want to lose weight, then you should drink buttermilk, it is beneficial.
- Buttermilk contains bleaching ingredients. With this, blemishes and tanning can be removed.
- Buttermilk contains probiotic lactic acid which is used as a facial mask. Wrinkles are reduced by applying it on the face.
- By consuming buttermilk, the skin remains young for years.
- Applying a paste made by mixing flour with buttermilk reduces the wrinkles of the skin.
- Buttermilk also helps in healing sunburned skin.
- Grind rose root in buttermilk and apply it on the face, it ends acne. You can use buttermilk to exfoliate the skin.
- If there is a problem of cracking the heels, apply fresh butter that comes out of making buttermilk. By doing this, cracked heels heal quickly.
- If there is a problem of hair fall, apply buttermilk. For this, it is beneficial to wash the hair with stale buttermilk twice a week.
- Mix lemon juice in buttermilk and massage it on the head for 15 minutes and then wash the hair with lukewarm water. It cures itching and dandruff of the head. You can also use vinegar and lemon juice for dandruff.
- By applying buttermilk, the hair becomes black from the root. For this, grind curry leaves and mix it with buttermilk and apply it on the roots of the hair. Do this regularly 2-3 times a week. Hair will stop turning gray.
- Buttermilk also acts as a natural hair straightener. By mixing it with coconut milk, the hair becomes naturally straight.
- Buttermilk is beneficial if the hair is to be strengthened. It also promotes good hair growth.
- The protein present in buttermilk nourishes the hair and supplies all the essential nutrients.
Top 9 Buttermilk Side effects
Buttermilk has many advantages as well as its disadvantages, so you should also know them, it can be like this.
- Drinking buttermilk in cold and cough can worsen the cold.
- It obstructs blood circulation in muscles and nerves.
- Do not drink buttermilk if you have arthritis, joint pain and muscle pain.
- It causes the problem of stiffness in the joints.
- Do not drink buttermilk in shortness of breath.
- Drinking buttermilk during the day is beneficial, but drinking buttermilk in the evening is harmful.
- Drinking buttermilk in fever and weakness is harmful.
- Do not consume buttermilk if you have eczema.
- Consumption of buttermilk is considered harmful in kidney problems.
Be careful while drinking buttermilk
- Do not keep buttermilk in brass, copper and bronze utensils. By keeping buttermilk or curd in these metal utensils, it becomes like poison.
- Keeping it in an earthen pot increases the properties of buttermilk.
- Do not use curd and buttermilk during the rainy season.
- If the patients of arthritis and joints want to drink it, then drink it with a splash.