BSEB 10th Exam 2022 is going to start soon. Matriculation Examination (BSEB Matric Exam 2022) will start from 17 February 2022. On the first day, there will be a maths test of different subject codes in both the first and second shifts.
Bihar Board 10th exam will run till 24 February. Students are advised to carry admit card and ball pen with them compulsorily for every examination.
- NEET Pg 2022 date ( New schedule) : Exam date declared, Now register till March 25
- Big update regarding SSC GD Constable Result(2021-2022): see official notice
- Maharashtra board to go earlier with offline exams amid students protests on 03/02/2022
- UPSC IAS Notification 2022: UPSC Civil Services exam notification will be issued today – Apply soon
- Cisf Constable requirement 2022 – Recruitment for 1149 posts, Apply now
- How to download CTET answer key 2021-2022
- What is an H1B visa, how will the new immigration bill be beneficial for Indians?
BSEB 10th Exam 2022
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has issued necessary guidelines for the matriculation examination to be held between February 17 and 24, 2022. This year, the board expects about 8,27,288 candidates to appear for the exam, out of which 4,04,207 will be girls and 4,23,081 will be boys. On the other hand, there will be a total of 8,21,606 students in the second group, out of which 4,02,498 will be girls and 4,19,108 will be boys.
BSEB 10th Exam 2022 guidelines
As per the official notification released by BSEB, the candidates appearing for the Group 1 exam will be counted in the same group for the rest of the process as well, and the same rule will be applicable for the candidates appearing for the Group 2 exam. The officials have been directed to ensure that all necessary Covid-19 related guidelines are followed at all the examination centers of both the groups. It will be mandatory for the candidates to wear face mask while taking the exam.
Candidates must remember that no student will be allowed to enter the examination center without their admit card. The officials present at the examination center will allow the candidates to enter the examination hall only after ensuring that the particulars and photograph mentioned in the admit card match those of the candidate. Candidates will not be allowed to carry mobile phone or any other electronic device inside the examination centre. You will be able to take the exam by wearing shoes and socks at the exam center.
Most Important points to remember regarding BSEB 10th exam 2022
Students of Bihar Board Matriculation Examination 2022 (BSEB 10th Exam 2022) will be given answer sheets of different colors in both the shifts. Bihar Board 10th students will get pink color sheet in the first shift and magenta color sheet in the second shift.
Information has been given by the Bihar Board that the evaluation work of the Inter examination will start from 26 February and will continue till 8 March. Examiners will have to contribute on February 25 for the evaluation of answer sheets of the inter examination. The evaluation will be started every day from 10 am.
- This new vaccine made in India, ZyCoV-D, which will be injected without injection(2022)
- Vivo y75 5g launched: 50mp camera, 5000 mah battery know how much is the price?
- Shocked cases of Coronavirus in India: 2.85 lakh new cases in last 24 hours
- What is voter Indelible ink? – Where is it manufactured in India?
- Up until election 2022: Spa released its list of 56 candidates
- Budget 2022: What is this special A to Z which can be heard in Sitharaman’s speech?
- How to Cook Delicious and sizzling Mozzarella Sticks – step by step
- Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Top 6 unhealthy foods you should avoid: Unhealthy foods list
- Top 10 plus effective home remedies to gain weight Fast
- Cloud technology trends in India : Top 13 reasons – 2022
- India bought Pegasus from Israel in defense deal: NYT reports ( 2022)